Hi!
I have decided to write this blog to keep up with all the odd adventures that tend to happen to me. I'm 14 and live in alabama. Though most people would say that I'm a nice, decent, slightly odd person, those who really know me know better. I am the youngest of 6 kids though all of my siblings are moved out. My mom and dad were never married and all of m siblings are halfs. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. The oldest brother is 30-ish and I haven't seen him in years. I've only met him a couple of times and my mom had him when she was 15 although she WAS married. My 3 sisters come next. They are all married with kids except one. She has a kid and she's pregnant with another one, but she is reasintly divorced and about to be remarried. This is the middle sister. My oldest sister's husband just left her for another woman even though my sister is pregnant with his child. My youngest sister, however, is married with little drama. then comes my youngest-still older than me, though-sibling, a brother. He is recently broken up from a pretty serious relationship, but they weren't married. He doesn't seem that upset.
So, now that you know so much about my life, I will start posting about the different adventures I've had. They are quite interesting. Oh! My mom is married to my step-father and he has 3 sons from a previous marriage. That information will be useful in the future posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment