Saturday, July 12, 2008
Busted
So. It's blown up in my face. My friends mom found out about us. Well, she thinks all we did was take a sip of Whiskey, so I'm glad about that and she says she will allow me to still be friends with her daughter. I guess she took it pretty well. The only big problem is, she says she's gonna tell my dad. Now, I'm pretty sure dad won't yell at me, ground me, make me not talk to my friend ever again, so I guess I'm lucky and I shouldn't complain. Actually, I'm pretty sure all he'll do is give me a 'talk'. I don't why, but that seems worse than any of the above listed things he could do. I hate that he has to find out I'm not his perfect little angel. My brother says I should tell him before he finds out from my friends mom, but I'm not about to. I don't guess I'm afraid of my dad. I mean, I have no reason to be. He's never actually hurt me and he is pretty decent a lot of the time, but I sort of am. I don't know how to explain it. Anyway, I'm gonna try to be gone when my friend's mom calls and a while after that so hopefully he will have time to either forget about it or figure not to say anything to me. He tends to do that when he finds out I did something I wasn't supposed to. He won't say anything about it at the time and weeks later he'll make a calm comment about it as if it were no big deal. I don't get it, but I love it. No yelling, no grounding, no nothing. But this is a little more...okay A LOT more serious than the other things he's found out I did. Who knows what his reaction will be! My brother was no help. Before he told me I should tell him myself, he said that this should be an amusing situation and he can't wait to find out what dad's reaction will be. GOD! Can you BE any less helpful? My life is about to be ruined by my best friend's mom. How pathetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment